Friday, October 29, 2010

Fan Posters No. 2: Nolan's DC

In light of the awesome announcements regarding Christopher Nolan's new entries in to the DC film universe, I felt compelled to throw these up. Though I'm not in love with the title The Dark Knight Rises, the film itself is still sitting high on my anticipation list. From a sheer interest point of view, however, I'm slightly more excited to see what Zack Snyder does with Superman - holding breath for Watchmen-style visuals ;D

Anyway, hope you enjoy!

* UPDATE: I didn't really like that first Dark Knight Rises teaser much, so took it down for retooling, and had a new idea instead. Below is the result; a huge thanks to Skwonk Stock for the wall stock image. You can find it here.


All done in Photoshop.




Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

Footer Widget #1

Footer Widget #2

Footer Widget #3

Copyright 2010 second from the end. All rights reserved.
Themes by Bonard Alfin l Home Recording l Blogger Template