Sunday, July 25, 2010

Fan Posters No. 1: Mad Max - Fury Road

Okay, so this is the first of my "Fan Posters" series that, hopefully, I'll be pumping out on a regular basis. I love doing fan work, it's a great way to keep the 'ol skills sharp, as well as seeing how well I can do stacked up against the studio-hired design houses.

To kick this series off, I'm throwing up a poster I did a few months back when I first started hearing a lot about the upcoming Mad Max installment, Fury Road. After seeing Tom Hardy knock it out of the park in Inception, I'm confident that he'll be a terrific Max (even if Mel Gibson's well and truly living up to the name nowadays). Fingers crossed that, despite the delay to the start date for filming, Miller's going to get this blasting off soon; I'd hate to think of this falling on its face yet again. Hope y'all like it!

Pretty much everything done in Photoshop.


Related Article:

0 comments:

Post a Comment


 

Footer Widget #1

Footer Widget #2

Footer Widget #3

Copyright 2010 second from the end. All rights reserved.
Themes by Bonard Alfin l Home Recording l Blogger Template